For Nursery specific policies please visit Nursery Policies.
Annual reports and Accounts can be found on the Trust website
Paper copies are available on request.
Please click on the drop down below to view our Trust-wide adopted documentation:
Trust-Wide Policies, statutory documents and key documentation
The list of Trust Wide Policy Documents are:
- TRLP Acceptable Use Policy
- TRLP Admissions Policies & Procedures Sept 17
- TRLP Allegations Management Policy
- TRLP Anti-harrassment and Bullying Policy
- TRLP Asbestos Management plan
- TRLP Code of Conduct for safeguarding children (Staff version)
- TRLP Code of Conduct for safeguarding children (Volunteer version)
- TRLP Complaints Procedure & Guidance
- TRLP Expenses Policy Board and LAB members
- TRLP Intimate Care Policy
- TRLP Intimate Care Procedure
- TRLP Performance Management Policy
- TRLP Privacy Notice for Staff Records
- TRLP Privacy Notice for Pupil Records
- TRLP Recruitment & selection policy
- TRLP Teaching & Learning Policy
- TRLP Induction arrangements & support staff probation policy
- TRLP Data protection Policy
- TRLP Publication Policy
- TRLP Appraisal policy
- Risk Management Strategy
- TRLP Equalities Policy
- TRLP Maternity, paternity, adoption, parental leave, SPL policy
- TRLP Medical Conditions Policy
- TRLP Whistleblowing policy
- TRLP Health and Safety Policy (including Infection Control)
- Keeping Children safe in Education
- Child Protection Policy
The Equality Act 2010 requires us to publish information that demonstrates that we have due regard for the need to:
Eliminate unlawful discrimination, harassment, victimisation and any other conduct prohibited by the Equality Act 2010
Advance equality of opportunity between people who share a protected characteristic and people who do not share it
Foster good relations between people who share a protected characteristic and people who do not share it.
Please click here for a copy of our Trust Equalities policy.
Our equality objectives are based on our analysis of data and other information gained through monitoring activities. Our equality objectives aim to ensure equality of provision throughout the school community.
We will review the progress we are making to meet our equality objectives annually.
Our equality objectives for 2021-2025 are as follows:
- To reduce the gap between pupils in receipt of PPG and others in terms of attendance and attainment.
- To provide access to learning opportunities within and beyond the school that enrich these children’s social and cultural experience.
- To provide a calm and nurturing ethos which enables the children to share their worries and concerns without fear.
- To ensure that the mental and well-being of staff is managed to ensure they achieve work/life balance.
|Asbestos Management Policy June 2021||30th Jun 2021||Download|
|Behaviour & Discipline Policy June 2021||30th Jun 2021||Download|
|Child Protection & Safeguarding Policy - Appendix P Update January 2021||22nd Jan 2021||Download|
|Equalities Statement Objectives Winsham Nov 21||11th Nov 2021||Download|
|Marking & Feedback Policy June 2021||30th Jun 2021||Download|
|NQT Induction Policy June 2021||30th Jun 2021||Download|
|Safeguarding and Child Protection Policy.docx||08th Nov 2021||Download|
|SEND Information Report||17th Jul 2019||Download|
|SEND Vision Policy Winsham November 2021||15th Nov 2021||Download|
|Winsham Behaviour and Discipline Policy||22nd May 2020||Download|
|Winsham First Aid Policy||13th May 2020||Download|
|Winsham Sex Relationships Health Policy Draft May 2021||07th Jun 2021||Download|