Our school is a working environment and we believe that the children should dress appropriately.
All pupils are expected to wear the following uniform:
- white polo shirt
- navy school sweatshirt (available through the school) or plain blue jumper or cardigan
- grey or black trousers or shorts or skirts/pinafore
- blue and white check school dresses may be worn in the summer
- sensible, flat black footwear
- sensible outdoor waterproof, dark coloured coat for the winter
- (school fleeces and waterproof coats available from school)
- plain socks – boys - grey/black/navy; girls – grey/black/navy/white
- plain tights may be worn for the girls in winter in the same colours as their socks
- no jewellery, and long hair needs to be tied back
P.E.Kit – to be kept in school in a suitable bag (no plastic carriers please):
- yellow T-shirt (available through the school)
- plain navy or black shorts
- plain plimsolls
- spare socks
- Yellow T-shirt (available through the school)
- Plain - navy, black or grey tracksuit trousers/jumper/track top
- Trainers or other outdoor waterproof sports shoe
- Spare socks
Swimming lessons take place on a Wednesday for six weeks of the Summer Term. Pupils will need a swimsuit/trunks and a towel. Long hair should be tied back (as it should be in school anyway).
All belongings need to be clearly marked
Jewellery is not permitted in school. Children with pierced ears should only wear studs which must be removed or covered for all PE activities.